• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2009

Towerguy1

It's time to get the ball rolling for the Maine rally. I've tried a little late to get it moveing the last time, so with an early start we should have time to organize. The date is not set yet. other than after April. (mostly because of Posted roads and excessive mud) The location will be in the Bangor vacinity. I am working with some people to hash out the details and will happily take some input and help from anyone who would like to see this happen. I'm tring to avoid conjunction with car/vehicle shows because of restrictions on vehicle movement, tinkering, maybe a large bonfire etc. I would like to have more of a rally enviorment. and the Bangor area is somewhat central in Maine, Of course everyone is welcome. Military vehicle not nessary to attend.... but helpful.

Please PM me if interested in helping or attending.

Mike Towerguy1

maritimer

liek i said in the pm if the finances permit it and i can talk the girlfriend into it, that would make for an excellent vactation and our kids love army trucks lol.

keep me informed of details

Towerguy1

I know I can't please everyone but, I'm thinking a weekend in June. Haven't pined down which one just yet, I will concider any input before I settle on the date.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, if anyone goes to the Maine Rally from south Florida, I may need something hauled back! LOL

beaubeau

Maine Rally Yes!

Hey guys, I'm in for a rally in maine. I have thought about one here in N.H., but haven't got any farther than that. Phil. PS' I got a 1986 m1028 with 69000 miles on it for sale. Good driver and been running it all winter. Looking to get $2800.00 for it. Also going to Bob a good running deuce in the next month that will be for sale.

Towerguy1

OK Looks like June 20th and 21st is the best option at the moment without clashing with other events. The plan for this year is to start small and if sucessful we'll grow and have more planed next year.

The rally point will be in Exeter, Me (Between Bangor and Newport) at my shop. We start gathering around 9am through noon, have a cookout (could use a chef) A convoy to Coles, followed by a bon fire/ campout. Sundays events TBD.

I expect this to be a rather small event but the more the better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks