• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2009

Towerguy1

Is BC in charge of bringing the Tasty animals, Hmmm Maybe some racoon, squirrl, with a side of kitten.....

If I appear to vanish between Tues and Thursday night, I might be out of town in the land of no service working on a tower. But Fear not Ill be back in time on Friday.

willey10

Scooter, checking in to see if you are going to make it and be able to bring the trailer along. Will have $$ for the transport. Hope to see you Saturday.

Boatcarpenter

scooter, will check with JK a little later in the week to see when he might get to the Gray rest area. If it works out you and Beaubeau should meet there also. Whaddya thinkin' on your timing??
BC

Chevytruck

hey guys... change of plans for me... cant go...

reason one: Truck i was going to bring up blew its brake lines (yes its OK... i got it down the steep hill easily...) :evil:
reason two: parents wont let me without one of them going :evil: :evil:
reason three: parents planned a trip out of state on the same day... :evil: :evil: :evil:

and it just sucks... well... next year I'm coming man! :twisted:

scooter01922

Yeah....the whole rain thing. Hmm, thoughts guys??? Looks like its gonna rain pretty much on and off friday morning thru monday sometime. Not that i don't want to make the run if its raining. I just have waaaaay to much crap to do to be hanging around getting my ass soaked to the bone.

willey10

updated weather

Good news the updated forecast looks like just showers,and a better day Sunday.Like the saying goes,
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work !!
the same for green !!

Towerguy1

OK guys, I'm back in the service area.......

The forcast doesent look great but I'm willing to go with it. I can clear out a bay in the Shop for a more sheltered hangout so we arent all out in the rain.

scooter01922

Perhaps, but most likely it would be easier for him to not do that. We aren't excatly close geographically speaking. Be at least a couple hours out of his way i imagine. I'm still debating on this one. Due to my time constraints sat morning is all i have to work with so sunday being nice is a moot point :-( In addition to the too much to do issue, i have a lot of stuff in the back of the truck i don't really want wet and the rain does seem to find a way in while on the highway. Worst case i have to make a run up that way fairly soon in the truck anyway and can at least meet you halfway or something if not all the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks