• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2011

Katahdin

Here are some pics!

It was a small but still plenty dysfunctional turnout of members TowerGuy1, BoatCarpenter, CraneMatt, and myself.

The group was plenty productive yesterday. Using incredible yankee ingenuity, and professional skill, the group was able to install TowerGuy's S280 shelter into the back of his deuce!

I had a great time meeting the guys, inspecting their trucks, and discussing local MV related topics and issues--can't wait to do it again next year!

Attachments

Towerguy1

It was a great time. Thanks guys for your help with the shelter and haveing a good time! After a couple showers it turned out to be an ok day. We will do it again next year for sure.

No trucks, equipment, or people were injured during the shelter instalation. Reports of mass casualtys and city wide destruction are purely false........:roll:

tplum824

sorry i missed this, i hope this rally will be going on for a long time coming i will do my best to make it next year! i have a couple of cucv lovers/owners that will definately make the journey with me from nh!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks