• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master Cylinder Bad?

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JUST re-built this past year with a kit from Mikes, 4th bolt is not a big challenge in the grand scheme.
Replaced with stainless bolts.......so the next owner will scratch their head. lol

Update the thread when you bleed the lines. Let us know how it goes
Cheers

Jeepsinker

I know it's a NOS master cylinder, but heed my advice here; go ahead and order a rebuild kit for it now..
They're getting to the age now where they're hit or miss when you install them, but at least you have a good clean housing with no corrosion or debris anywhere. A fresh overhaul kit and a few minutes of your time will give you years of trouble free service.

I've had some NOS master cylinders that are just fine, and I've had just as many that either leak or lock up as soon as you put them in service.

- Garrett

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks