• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsburg recovery

Oldgrunt

I have to pick up a 105 from Mechanicsburg soon, never been there. How were the people at the base to deal with ? I think I will run the Deuce over from here in Lancaster Ohio and pick it up, about 380 miles. Did you have any problems on the pike?

The people on base were not a problem. Just had to wait a little while for the warehouse guy to get free to be able to lead a few of us out to pick up trucks or trailers. The yard they are kept in is a few blocks from the warehouse. If you think you'll need his assitstance ask him first. Because he points out your item and takes off and leaves you there.

The pike was easy even on the hilly parts. My duece dropped to 50 mph on only one long hill. 55mph everywhere else.

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks