• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Acoustic Suppression Kit

Boonies

Does anybody have, or know where I can find, an ASK for a MEP-002A that is in good shape? Has anybody succeeded in finding a suitable replacement for the batting in an ASK? Where did you find it?
Thanks

Chainbreaker

I would also recommend placing an ad in the "Parts Wanted". Also, call "Delks Army-Navy Surplus" to see what they have.

I don't have a specific mfg. recommendation/source on sound deadening replacement material, however there should be lots of options used in automobiles/trucks & general audio installations for sound deadening. Just need to make sure it meets flammability/temperature requirements and has the sound attenuation factor you desire.

Hopefully, there are other SS members that can chime in with a specific recommendation that they know works.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks