• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Acoustic Suppression Kit

Boonies

Does anybody have, or know where I can find, an ASK for a MEP-002A that is in good shape? Has anybody succeeded in finding a suitable replacement for the batting in an ASK? Where did you find it?
Thanks

Chainbreaker

I would also recommend placing an ad in the "Parts Wanted". Also, call "Delks Army-Navy Surplus" to see what they have.

I don't have a specific mfg. recommendation/source on sound deadening replacement material, however there should be lots of options used in automobiles/trucks & general audio installations for sound deadening. Just need to make sure it meets flammability/temperature requirements and has the sound attenuation factor you desire.

Hopefully, there are other SS members that can chime in with a specific recommendation that they know works.

Last edited: