• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003a fuel issue

Buttweet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you so much. I just ordered a #15 from eBay surplus garage. You have really been great help. I should be good to go now. Thx JR

Buttweet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you so much. I just ordered a #15 from eBay surplus garage. You have really been great help. I should be good to go now. Thx JR
Received a #15 button, installed it, did the flow check and the timing was perfect. Reassembled everything and surprise, surprise, it cranked right right up and has been running great ever since. The .006 inch increase in button thickness from a #13 to a #15 made all the difference. Never would have thought it was that critical. This was with a rebuilt pump I bought off eBay and was ready to return it because I thought the pump was defective and this trial was gonna be my last effort before I returned it. But thanks to your advising me, Jamaweib, we got it running. You deserve the Steelsoldiers Nobel peace prize. Many thanks, JR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks