• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-016E Proper wiring for a double receptacle outlet

pahunter

Could someone please post on the proper way to wire this generator for a double receptacle outlet, not directly connected to the house. I read to hook L1 and L2 to hot on each receptacle and connect neutral to the frame. Nothing goes to the L0 or L3?
Also, about how many amps can you draw on L1 and L2?
Thank you.

Ray70

In your case it sounds like you want straight 120V not 240 split into 2 legs as you describe above.
I believe there should be a sticker on or near the clear cover over the lugs that tells you where to set the selector switch and where to hook up your wires. I know the 016 is different than most others like 002/003 802/803.
Should also be listed in the TM.

Guyfang

Staff member
Indeed! Look in the TM. Its there, looked at it a few months ago. If you don't have the TM's, download them from the TM section in SS. If you need help, say something

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks