• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A/803A S1 Master Switch Source - Electroswitch

nextalcupfan

I got one from the eBay listing for $180. (had to haggle him down to that)

It's still too expensive IMO but the way I figure it i'll only ever need 1 soo....

Lovetofix

I should have a spare.
I would go in for two if needed to get to 10, might as well it would cost that much buying a one off. I’m already doing maintenance/repair on four units so I “will” need one eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guyfang

Staff member
Depends on what version you have. If someone has a Mark 3 version, they, nor there great grand kids should never need one again in their lives.

jmenende

I'd be in for 3 if someone with the purchasing info wants to start a group buy on them. I'll pre pay funds including shipping.
Im looking to buy some myself. Im in contact with them right now and for 5 units they wanted 219.70$ each. I guess I need to order 10 pcs to get the,m at 91.97$. Any takers here to make a group order?

MrShawn305

I'm interested in setting up a group order. I can handle it if everyone wants. I imagine I would have to have all the switches shipped to one place and then ship them out to the individual buyers from there. I could use two.