• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A/803A S1 Master Switch Source - Electroswitch

gstboy69

My MEP-802A had a blue S1 that would hang in the start position so I started looking for a replacement. I found another blue one on the auction site for $90 and passed. I sent an email to Electroswitch: I wanted the NSN 5930-01-531-2976, Model 75902LV version. The folks at Electroswitch indicated that this is an active model and could be purchased. The quote I received looked like this.
Below is our quotation for this Series 31 Control, 75902LV. If you wish to order this control, please complete the attached credit card form, .......... Pricing does not include shipping.

75902LV
Qty: 1-4
Price = $97.45 each
Lead Time = 3-4 Weeks
Non-cancelable, non-returnable.
Quote is valid 30 Days, F.O.B. Weymouth, MA........

My inquiry started with a note to info@electroswitch.com. Include your address because they forward your inquiry to the Sales Person responsible for your geographic region: mine is East Coast.

Date: Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 2:31 PM
To: info@electroswitch.com

Is your rotary switch 75902LV available? It is a Series 31 switch used in military generator sets as the Master Switch.

Thanks,
Bls

Pdf is the Electroswitch drawing, images show old and new switches, and the installed unit. The several Electroswitch people I interacted with were very helpful and made the purchase quite easy.....as long as you can stomach the cost. I wanted an OEM 75902LV and am quite happy with my purchase. Note the diode is not included with the switch - I reused the one that was on my blue switch.

Hope this info helps others with the dreaded blue switches.....

I have one switch spare if you need!

bosko

I would like to get a few spares of these switches. It looks like Im late to the party. Does anyone want to get in on another order. Ill take about 5 switcehs.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am placing the order Friday. With folks here and via private contact, I am up to 30 switches. If we can get to 50 better pricing is available. As Electroswitch is based in MA, they are going to collect sales tax on me (and a 3.5% credit card fee). So basically each switch with freight to me, then out to you all... instead of making prices for each delivery my life would be easier if we all agreed on $125 per switch, shipped to you via USPS. Provided everyone is OK with that... Friday will be the day the order is cut and paid for.

They quoted 5-6 weeks lead time on 10 switches, and 8-10 weeks on qty 50. If we can get to the 50pc mark, the cost per switch for everyone is $110/ea shipped.

For those who have said they are in, please confirm above is kosher with you. Thanks

Edit: I will need payment on the switches to get this going. I have a bunch of 'pokers in the fire' right now so I can't directly fund this. Those interested can PM me for payment info. Thank you.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks