• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802a Low Alternator Voltage Output

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank You so much! Verified the wiring of the alternator, and as you suggested, the fuse holder wasn't seated completely and that was the issue! Thanks so much!
I know, old thread but mine is having the same issues. Was the fuse LITD mentioned the added fuse on the back wall or is there one right behind the guage panel I missed?

Guyfang

Staff member
I know, old thread but mine is having the same issues. Was the fuse LITD mentioned the added fuse on the back wall, (No) or is there one right behind the guage panel I missed? (Yes. its labeled FU1)

Perhaps you need to read the operators manual? Have you down loaded the TM's, They are here: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/all-the-tms-needed-for-the-mep-803a.213028/

Why don't you start your own thread, so we can help you. Every problem is not the same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks