• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP002 Governor adjustment

David Sims

% load guage working now

Trace the wires back from the output breaker and make sure they are running through the CT loops. Someone may have rewired it at some point and forgot to run the new wires through the loops.

Ike
Thanks Ike. The generator is currently connected to the shop providing power to the 220v panel and for the last 45 minutes the % load guage is working again as it should. I'll leave well enough alone for now and will report back with any changes.

David

reset2

Any updates since 2011. Just learning about these gensets. Have one in the start up phase. Broke the governor linkage plastic ball socked and looking to replace when I get a chance.

Ray70

So David, I see the problem with you %Load meter "fixed itself", how did you make out with adjusting the droop on your governor? Did you get it within spec, or is there some other problem causing excessive droop under load?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks