• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep016d voltage. Please help

dstang97

I hate to say this out loud on this forum but.. If that is the majority of what you are trying to run on generator power I would recommend that you sell the green monster to a collector and buy a Honda EU2000. Quiet, modern, totally fuel efficient, extremely good power quality, and reliable. Done.
i have one of those to. No thanks. This stupid genset is actually more reliable..

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, you must have gotten a lemon. I have an EU1000 that I have thousands of hours on and the thing won't die. Sorry to hear that.

snowtrac nome

Truth is the fema- Nazis I delt with in the army were so ugly no one would want to grope them anyway, it the way the world is now days you cant even get calendar's off the tool trucks with swim suits now. I did have one very attractive young pfc working under me in Iraq I eventually made her my battle buddy she enjoyed working along side me as at the end of the day she was still a soldier. I didn't need any AR to tell me that Just common sense if you want your buddy's to have your back you earn their respect not start up relations. I do miss Connie, Bonnie and Halfmast

Guyfang

Staff member
We had the traditional nakid lady calendars all over my shop in K-town. One day I got a new NCOIC. A woman. SFC Prost, Post, something like that. She walked in, took one look around and said, "Chief, this ain't gonna work. The calendars gotta come down". I told her, that equal rights meant that we are all equal, and if the boys want to look at nakid ladies, then so be it!

The next morning, I walked in, and behind my desk was a Playgirl calendar with a studly looking guy who could have given a stallion a run for his money. Well, I didnt want to have to look at Joe the Lumberjack the whole day, but I had put my foot in my mouth. I didnt say a word. About an hour later, the boys removed all the nakid lady calendars, and SFC Post took her calender down and we called it a draw. The woman turned out to be a real sharp NCO. Anytime she wanted to get my goat, she would drag out the darn calendar and hang it up.

rustystud

We had the traditional nakid lady calendars all over my shop in K-town. One day I got a new NCOIC. A woman. SFC Prost, Post, something like that. She walked in, took one look around and said, "Chief, this ain't gonna work. The calendars gotta come down". I told her, that equal rights meant that we are all equal, and if the boys want to look at nakid ladies, then so be it!

The next morning, I walked in, and behind my desk was a Playgirl calendar with a studly looking guy who could have given a stallion a run for his money. Well, I didnt want to have to look at Joe the Lumberjack the whole day, but I had put my foot in my mouth. I didnt say a word. About an hour later, the boys removed all the nakid lady calendars, and SFC Post took her calender down and we called it a draw. The woman turned out to be a real sharp NCO. Anytime she wanted to get my goat, she would drag out the darn calendar and hang it up.
About 10 years ago we got a new section "Chief" who was a woman. The first policy change she did was to have all calendars and posters removed from all the mechanics tool boxes. Then she went after all stickers, whether they said anything bad or not removed from the tool boxes. When they came to mine with my Marine Corp stickers and told me to remove them I told her and her "posse" they could go to H... ( a very HOT an unpleasant place with nasty creatures poking you) and she could "try" and have me fired ! Nothing come of it and no one even mentioned how I had threatened the Chief over it. I think someone "downtown" heard about the "incident" and told her to back-off. I would have actually liked to have had her "try" to remove my stickers. I would have gone straight to the media and told them how "my" rights where being violated by "political correctness" police.

dstang97

Ok so I was messing with this generator today and here is what I found. On 120v the generator just trips when I turn on my craftsman 20 amp compressor. When I turn it to 240v my convenience outlet will power the compressor no problem. So I think if I split the legs hopefully 110v will power it. I'm going to hook up the jumper tomorrow. Then get. 4 wire cable and hook it up to my duplex box.