• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan MV Show & Swap 8-13, 8-14, 8-15

67Beast

How do we change the Clare show to "required" on your yearly itinerary? :grd::D
Not one M715 this year! We missed you and your display! We had one bobbed deuce with a 715 bed and that was it. Oh and Ted's 725 ambulance.
I hopefully will not have anything. Last year was a good friends wedding in PA. and this year was my class reunion. For next year I'm telling everone to piss-off, because I've got to get around more green iron.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone took pics of Rons M37 & display, send them to me.
Thinking about featuring it in the next Museum Foundation's newsletter.

Here's a pic of me heading out Sunday afternoon.

I may have some from last year if that will work.

I see the PLS was lowered, did the Guard show up for it Sunday?

TedG

What an awesome show! I had a blast! Here are some pictures that I took Saturday am. Good seeing you all. I got back safe and sound with the M813A1 and the HMMWV with M1101. Thanks to everyone who volunteered and to Lane, Adrew and Rod for getting the LZ Map on site!

Attachments

bigflew

I was there on Sunday but looking at the picturs I missed a lot by not being there on Saturday.
But on a better note the show got me motivated to try to finish my other m1009 for the fall ride.

boomer

Hey! From the looks of the photo's (of those good looking MV's- All that attened had to have a great time. The tanker truck is really nice, having that paint job. Good going! I have to ask. Looking at the frame, and the sleeper, it has a deuce or five ton cab. Right? Either way I like it. Especialy if it's full!

citizensoldier

I hopefully will not have anything. Last year was a good friends wedding in PA. and this year was my class reunion. For next year I'm telling everone to piss-off, because I've got to get around more green iron.
Don't forget the Color tour/trail ride at Camp Grayling this September. Check the GLMVPA site for all the details. I think when I get a chance I will start a post on that.

miltruckman

Guys, The photos are great! I sure wish I could have made it to the show. Been working too many hours lately since we built that new power plant near Pinconning.

I did win two trucks at the selfridge auction though. I hope to put a set of 46's on one of them. Anyone have about 4 hemmt rims I could buy?

Bill

yak50pilot

my ps

Guys, The photos are great! I sure wish I could have made it to the show. Been working too many hours lately since we built that new power plant near Pinconning.

I did win two trucks at the selfridge auction though. I hope to put a set of 46's on one of them. Anyone have about 4 hemmt rims I could buy?

Bill
I have some but I need to get my ps mounted hummmmmmmm