• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan Titling M923A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipaa

Yep coffey1, you are correct. I had a DVT in the Army after flying to Korea in a C141 back in 87. It came back in the same spot 3 years ago and almost killed me. It is an instant disqualifier for CDL. Problem is a "farm" truck that has these capabilities is about $40k not $5k. I should have been Amish and this would be a non sequitur.

FWIW though, the Michigan laws about Historic Military Vehicles only state that you do not have to display the plate, regardless of year of manufacture. It really does not say that any year is an antique.

hipaa

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your service hipaa.

That being said you have had lots of advice and blew all of it off. Good luck in your attempt to get a truck (and on the road legally) but just arguing back and forth with other members isn't helping the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.