• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid-Ohio Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for the M108, I will be nearby, really tall dude... Figure on Saturday around noon.

oilcan

Good 'un gimp. A litte predictable, though... ;-) And I did see that -348 trailer. I think he's using it for storage right now.

I should be there sometime sturday morning with kip and a new guy. Just for the day.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Cool. I'll call when I arrive. You want an enclosed trailer or an open one? (first, hehe)

Also, I will have 2 brandy new, in the box soft tops with me. $125 each. If you want more I can bring them but need to know asap. (this post is for anyone).

Last edited:

Rainman

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. There is a Pizza Convoy both nights for all the display vehicles. We'll drive into Sunbury to PJ's Pizza at 1730 hrs. I'll be the guy in the 1st Cavalry hat and the M151.
Rainman

gimpyrobb

Ok, so I need to bring some winch cable and aluminum channel for oilcan and a tach adapter for stretch. Have I forgotten any other parts I need to bring for anyone else?

gimpyrobb

Yeah, I am bringing some that should make a nice bracket for tow lights. If you decide it won't work, oh well.

skytroop232

My vendor spot will have my 105 trailer in it and a pup tent set up in the front.
Stop by, I'll have shade and a couple extra chairs.

If there is room to bring an extra soft top I am interested in one.

See you there and try to make the convoy to the pizza shop.

Bob

lebel1886

I might go

I might go, if I do, I can only go on Sunday, I have a ton of stuff to sell, like multifuel heaters, snatch blocks and MRE/water heaters, but I don't know if it's worth setting up for Sunday only.

kipman

Anybody need my filters, one buck each, good for oil, water, vodka,you name it, I have sold several hundred to people with wells.

lebel1886

Does anybody want anything?

I think I can make Columbus, but Sunday only. Does anybodt need anything from milbuys.com? I will be bringing other things like NOS 24v Stewart Warner Multi-Fuel heaters, 60,000 btu, these are very nice complete units. These I might only bring if anyone is interested, they are $200.00 each. I also plan to bring molle main packs and items from the website.