• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mike’s Mechanical Mules

m715mike

We made it home at 05:30 this morning with the mule pyramid. We took it slow on the way home and the trip was uneventful — just how I like them!

I have a busy day in store and, unfortunately, won’t get to play with the mules today. I’ll get an after action report and more pictures posted as soon as possible.

IMG_3672.jpegIMG_3674.jpeg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have done such a good job on another long trek without upset and with that trailer ive decided you should find me a good rust free cj-7 Texas jeep 76-86 and just bring the thing with ya come oct and i will buy your fuel for the whole trip for your troubles and let you sit on the swing in the back yard and hold hands with my seester !

SgtMajHarper

Thats awesome.

I've told the wife for years now I need to buy one of those. Every time she asks what I would yous it for my answer gets shorter and less coherent.
Come on! Man up! Throw your chest out and just tell her........"I am buying a mule and that's final"..........(what time can we expect you come stay on the couch?)

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will actually save money for the family. It would have been wrong not to buy them.

Lol

michaelewhite

Like stated earlier, you will need a 2 cyl engine. The problem with Gen engines is you need to have an old mule engine to convert it. Yes, the core engine is the same but there are a lot of parts on a mule engine that are different than the Gen engine and have to be moved to make it fit and work in a Mule.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks