• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Miles per year on your deuce :)

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
About 500 carefree miles on the Deuce , same on the M37 , not sure about the MULE , LOL

Cruceno

I usually push 2k miles a year, give or take, driving it about 2-4 times a week. And nothing but baby tears go in the tank. I mean diesel. They're about the same price right?

Jeepsinker

I've put over 6000 miles on mine in the three months or so I've had it. I average no less than 60 miles per day almost six days a week. Sometimes often I do more than 100 miles a day. Running the Continental LDT-465-1d with D turbo. I burn mostly JP-8. I throw 5 gallons of gasoline and some fresh motor oil in the tank with it sometimes.

iatractor

In 2013, only about 450 miles, 2012-about 2000 miles (first year I had it which includes the 100 mile trip home). 2012 was a fuel experiment year. 2013 veggie oil and diesel.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put 8k a year on my M109 usually, this year has been much less as I didn't make Haspin (1500 miles) or the GA Rally, because the motor is out of it!

Not a deuce but I've put 50k on my M915A1 since I bought it in 2011...

I also put 30k on my M818 in 2 years.

m715mike

My Deuce was inspected on June 14, 2013, and the inspection sticker notes 14,424 miles at that time.

I made a run this morning for Father's Day doughnuts, and when I put the truck up it had 15,356 "clocked" miles.

So I did the better part of 1,000 miles in the last twelve months. My goal is to do a lot more in the next twelve!!

wilfreeman

Just finished bobbing the deuce in April, but I have put about 700 on her in the last 2 months, including pulling the car hauler with the m38a1 on it to the Denton rally. Alot of fun to drive now, so i can see her getting out for a run or two per week, maybe going to the GA rally and the Denton rally. She will be the designated atv/rzr hauler this summer. I put about 500 on my m38a1/yr too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks