• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Miltope laptop question

319cssb

could someone look and check and post the part number of the connector that goes to the power input of the laptop? I bought a charger unit, but it doesn't hooch on account that it has the wrong connector. My connector male connector on the laptop has 4 pins. Would you know the pin out maybe too?
thank you.
I also need to source an serial cable that goes between the ICE BOX and the laptop. Part Numero for that device is #1308011.
thank you all in advance.

papakb

If you want an accurate matching plug you should post a picture with your request, preferably one with a ruler alongside the connector. This will eliminate a lot of guesswork.

319cssb

If you want an accurate matching plug you should post a picture with your request, preferably one with a ruler alongside the connector. This will eliminate a lot of guesswork.
the Issue I am having is that I don't have the plug. So I can't post a picture of it. There is just one connector plug that plugs into the Miltope Laptop on the power supply brick

papakb

The connector you want is an MS3476(x)14-4S. The original is an MS3475W14-4s that has extra grounding contacts that aren't necessary but will run the cost up. The (x) will be either an L,A, or W. L is a nickel finish, A is a black finish, and W is an OD finish. Search around a bit and you can find them at reasonable prices.

Kurt
KG6KMJ

319cssb

I am getting this messages when I connect the MSD ice box to the Miltope.
Does anyone know why and how I can fix it?
IMG_9899.jpg

Last edited: