• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mind if my boy has a look at your truck?

wsucougarx

Thanks for making a little boys day! Though it may have seemed like a small repetitious deed, that display of kindness will probably be forever in his memory.

deuceaid

Banned
You Rock! plain and simple. My deuce doesnt go out much, but fueling up at the gas station is often a time when a parent asks, "can my kid look at it?",,,,But I am kind of gladl I didnt offer to give a ride , it turned out that my fuel shutoff cable was stuck in the off position... :oops:duh,,, would have looked real lame talking about how great these trucks are,,,,,then pie in the face.....

91W350

I was safe there, mine was already running. That big beaming smile he had the whole time will light up the memories for quite some time. Kind of a cool kid, he was very polite and soft spoken. He had many scars, I take it from various operations the little guy has survived already. It was good for both of us and the hobby, it really was. Glen

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on takin the time to share with the WHOLE family! Not only the jr, but the Mom and Dad as well! My hat is off! Easily could have said, "No" and "I'm busy Mr." The ride will stay with him forever! I still remember the time my Dad took me to the circus, and they were loading up. I missed it, or so I thought. Then, the elephant trainer saw my Pops and me, and offered me a ride on one of the pacaderms! WOW! First and ONLY elephant ride for me! and still a CHERISHED memory of my Father and myself spending time together! WAY TO GO!!
God bless you, Sir![thumbzup]
Tony:grin:

camp9

So many kids today don't have any positive things that they can do or look forward too, or look back on. A kid can be broken or lifted up by our actions. You've given him a gift that will last a lifetime.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding[thumbzup]:beer:. I'll bet a dollar to donuts the fine young lad will always remember his Deuce ride. That's what we do here. If we make one person smile then we have accomplished the objective. These cantankerous rust-buckets are about giving back to the community.

The good Lord has smiled on you today. You have reflected great honor and respect upon the Military Vehicle Collector Brotherhood. Charlie-Mike and let's keepem' rollin'.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glen,
You have OUR SALUTE and APPLAUSE. You are exemplary in your ambassadorship for the MV Hobby. We pray that the blessings upon you for your contribution toward making this a better world will be abundant and life-long. [thumbzup]
John and Dianna
San Angelo, TX

PS: In life, we have the options of doing the right things; doing things right; or doing the right things right. Mankind tends to get a bit emotional when everything comes together. Here's another example that just dropped into my email inbox today (not meaning to be a thread hijacking), a COUNTER-INTUITIVE DECISION of doing something "right" that is ultimately the RIGHT thing to do....

Game Winning Homerun Turns Tragic - Inspiring Display of Sportsmanship

May God bless those who do what others would not.

Last edited: