• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missile Body Truck M473

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look through the last years MVM magazine and contact the 2 people that own one. I bet you will have a very hard time selling. Also try G503 forums.

Juniper

Thank you for the info. I have an impression there aren't too many M-473's around. I haven't found much information about them on the web. If I am correct, wouldn't that make them collectible (desirable)?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the info. I have an impression there aren't too many M-473's around. I haven't found much information about them on the web. If I am correct, wouldn't that make them collectible (desirable)?
I think the problem will be who wants one without the Nike missile? There were 2 owners in MVM (with missiles) within the last year. I'd try there.

Juniper

Thanks.

I have been unable to locate the two references you mentioned. I searched two different sites within MVM but without success.

Last edited:

Juniper

KsM715

Are these not the pictures from your other post?
Model #9031081 Missile Dolly
Attached Thumbnails

And this is the drawing you posted, Upper right corner. Correct?

What am I missing? What is the "Not quite" part?

Attachments