• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missile Body Truck M473

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look through the last years MVM magazine and contact the 2 people that own one. I bet you will have a very hard time selling. Also try G503 forums.

Juniper

Thank you for the info. I have an impression there aren't too many M-473's around. I haven't found much information about them on the web. If I am correct, wouldn't that make them collectible (desirable)?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the info. I have an impression there aren't too many M-473's around. I haven't found much information about them on the web. If I am correct, wouldn't that make them collectible (desirable)?
I think the problem will be who wants one without the Nike missile? There were 2 owners in MVM (with missiles) within the last year. I'd try there.

Juniper

Thanks.

I have been unable to locate the two references you mentioned. I searched two different sites within MVM but without success.

Last edited:

Juniper

KsM715

Are these not the pictures from your other post?
Model #9031081 Missile Dolly
Attached Thumbnails

And this is the drawing you posted, Upper right corner. Correct?

What am I missing? What is the "Not quite" part?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks