• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

USSR

USSR-

What is the mission of these units here, electronics?

View attachment 487681

Complex short-range "Tor-M2U" is intended to reflect enemy air attack of the enemy in modern conditions of the situation. Complex is able to fight with the enemy by means of high-precision weapons. "Tor-M2U" has 12 anti-aircraft guided missiles capable of hitting targets flying at a speed of up to 700 meters per second at a range of up to 12 kilometers and at an altitude of six thousand feet. The complex is able to detect and identify up to 48 targets simultaneously and to fire four of them.

USSR

refueling tanker aircraft IL-78M and two interceptor MiG-31 Russian Air Force.
1101643_original.jpg

USSR

So, what is started in my region ...
ZZFSaAK.jpg
First picture - this plane yesterday photographed over Donetsk and Lugansk ....
Experts found it - it's SU 34 ....
s_ablogin_su-34_02_1200.jpg

Heath_h49008

If Ukraine had been smart they would have burned those bases to the ground before letting Putin take them.

All they need to do is cut the pipelines and scorch the ground behind them. The Russians may have the resources to invade, but Ukraine can make it a pyrric victory. At this point, all I can guess is that the western euros still want the pipelines, so they are holding Ukraine back from the easy retaliation.

USSR

If Ukraine had been smart they would have burned those bases to the ground before letting Putin take them.

All they need to do is cut the pipelines and scorch the ground behind them. The Russians may have the resources to invade, but Ukraine can make it a pyrric victory. At this point, all I can guess is that the western euros still want the pipelines, so they are holding Ukraine back from the easy retaliation.
You're wrong .. very wrong .... But in this forum can not talk about politics .....
You do not know what is this - when the earth is burning under my feet...My grandfather fought in the Second World in Ukraine against fascism ... a lot of things he talked about "when the fire underfoot OCCUPIERS" ... I will personally destroy throats those who want to defeat us ... memory of my father and grandfather.

P.S. At one of the highest places of the Donetsk region (near Shakhtersk) is a mound called Saur-Grave. Mound height above sea level is 277.9 meters.
From 1941 to 1943 Donbass was occupied by German troops. Within two years, in the vicinity of Saur- Graves of fortifications were built first line Mius- Front. Saur- Grave - eminence , which was of great tactical importance . Operational staff on maps, it was designated as the height of 277.9 meters with a mark . Located on the top of the sixth central vantage point of the German army . On the slopes of the mound was dug into the ground with armored covers firepower , dugouts in several layers of logs and bunkers . Perimeter defense emplacements were located in several tiers . Also used for defense flamethrower tanks , self-propelled artillery "Ferdinand" , artillery and mortars .... this fortified area cost us a lot lifes - 23,238 soldiers and officers.Total my country lost more than 20 million people in the war ....
So Putin - is the liberator from fascism for us and we will fight that we would not be worth it ....

USSR

Good news - my sister from Texas gave birth to a boy (my nephew) - name - Eli.
I hope his will absorb Texas spirit of freedom Texas and Eli is a true patriot of his country)

Hoefler

USSR,
There is an area in St Paul, MN where many Russian families settled in the early 90's. Its called Highland and its a very nice part of St Paul. Many are related families. A good friend of mine lives in this area. His name, Alex Berg. He emigrated from St Petersburg with his wife and young son 25 years ago. Alex is an electrical engineer and does lots of work for me. We have travelled the US and Mexico doing projects. Through this, I have learned much of Russia, some words, greetings and a couple of swearing words.
I have traveled to Moscow and found Russians to been fun people (at least the ones I have meet). We all want the same thing-a good looking wife, a good meal, a nice home and good kids, and great cigars.
Pete

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
USSR, wow, a lot of catching up... My condolences and congratulations in the same post.

I know we talked a while ago, and I really do hope that everything works out for you and your country.

----

Hoefler, I think I know that name.

Another Ahab

You're wrong .. very wrong .... But in this forum can not talk about politics .....
You do not know what is this - when the earth is burning under my feet...My grandfather fought in the Second World in Ukraine against fascism ... a lot of things he talked about "when the fire underfoot OCCUPIERS" ... I will personally destroy throats those who want to defeat us ... memory of my father and grandfather.

Total my country lost more than 20 million people in the war ....
So Putin - is the liberator from fascism for us and we will fight that we would not be worth it ....
USSR, I respect your memory of the Great Patriotic War. The Fascism you talk about here (the one Putin is fighting):

- Who are the fascists?

- Is it a specific people (meaning, where are they from)?

USSR

USSR, I respect your memory of the Great Patriotic War. The Fascism you talk about here (the one Putin is fighting):

- Who are the fascists?

- Is it a specific people (meaning, where are they from)?
Fascism without a face ...
At different times - different people
In my country - is one people, in your country - others .....
but about politics do not want to say more....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks