• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Movin south from NH to NC

Skinny

Fitz: Yup, all set with higher taxation only to be told that I can no longer have certain freedoms that we are suppose to have by being US citizens

CGarbee: Thank you!
What do you do for work? I would try to attend but being I just dropped $300 in fuel to come down here, another $400 for centramatic wheel balancers, and taking a new job...I am going to say I can't make any trips soon. I will be doing some nearby rallies because I don't get out often enough. You are only two hours away, if you ever need a hand with some big projects shoot me a PM. I'm always down for a garage day!

CGarbee

CGarbee: Thank you!
What do you do for work? I would try to attend but being I just dropped $300 in fuel to come down here, another $400 for centramatic wheel balancers, and taking a new job...I am going to say I can't make any trips soon. I will be doing some nearby rallies because I don't get out often enough. You are only two hours away, if you ever need a hand with some big projects shoot me a PM. I'm always down for a garage day!
NO worries! I just wanted you to be able to plan for next year... :)
I, ahem, manage the field operations for the NCDOT Materials and Tests Unit. (Doesn't tell you a thing, does it...). Basically, I manage technicians who sample/test materials at producer sites used by the nations second largest State Department of Transportation, and manage the training for all NCDOT certified concrete technicians (ACI and NCDOT Certifications in Field Testing, Batching, Mix Design, Laboratory Testing, etc.).

I'll let you know when I working in the yard... The collection does require extra hands some days.

Glad that you made it down without too much trauma.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks