• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Seats ?

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to replace the the seats in the Humvee I bought with the high back type. The MRAP seats are a option but I was looking for someone who has used them for their thoughts. I know there will be adapting involved and I have the "technology" for that just wanted to know how they compare to originals.

Last edited:

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
goldeagle - how comfortable are those seats? They are definitely a cool setup. Thanks - UPDATE on seat quest - found a complete set of Humvee seats.

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
goldeagle - how comfortable are those seats? They are definitely a cool setup. Thanks - UPDATE on seat quest - found a complete set of Humvee seats.
I have 3 and they're hard on the back and bum. I wouldn't mind them for off roading but on a road trip forget it. Go with the caiman seats for sure.

jmenende

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks