• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Seats ?

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to replace the the seats in the Humvee I bought with the high back type. The MRAP seats are a option but I was looking for someone who has used them for their thoughts. I know there will be adapting involved and I have the "technology" for that just wanted to know how they compare to originals.

Last edited:

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
goldeagle - how comfortable are those seats? They are definitely a cool setup. Thanks - UPDATE on seat quest - found a complete set of Humvee seats.

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
goldeagle - how comfortable are those seats? They are definitely a cool setup. Thanks - UPDATE on seat quest - found a complete set of Humvee seats.
I have 3 and they're hard on the back and bum. I wouldn't mind them for off roading but on a road trip forget it. Go with the caiman seats for sure.

jmenende