• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRE Heater Bracket

rustystud

I had a little time recently, so I made up a bracket to hold my MRE Heater between the seats.

002.jpg006.jpg010.jpg011.jpg015.jpg016.jpg
020.jpg002.jpg007.jpg

I cut it out of some 10 gauge plate and bent it up using my vise and a 3 Ibs hammer. After welding and grinding and drilling out the holes, I mounted it on the deuce back wall between the seats using "rivnuts" . Now tomorrow if the weather stays nice I'll paint it.

rustystud

Love the combat crock pots. Mount looks great.
I used them in my tank days in the Marines. Those stupid tanks can get extremely cold ! All that metal setting for days at sub-freezing temperatures takes a long time to heat up. So a cup of "Hot Cocoa" would make it all better ! Plus a hot MRE is always better then an ice-cold meal.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great. Something else I never knew I needed but now I can't live without it.......
Should have been paying attention Sir. A couple of years back MWMules was practically giving them away along with 100 S&H Green Stamps, at the GA Rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks