• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA*'s 9th annual Swap Meet and Military Vehicle Show April 17th and 18th 2010 in NJ

DanJP2

I don't see anything about this event on here. So here you go! :grin: Hope the MTA doesn't mind me posting but didn't want any Steel Soldiers members to miss it.

MTA*'s 9th annual
Swap Meet and

Military Vehicle Show

At the Sussex County Fairgrounds,
37 Plains Road (off US 206), Augusta, New Jersey 07822
GPS: 41º 8.161’ – 74º 43.033’
Admission $5 • Kids 12 and under & People in Uniform Free!
April 17th and 18th 2010.
The premiere MV show and militaria swapmeet in the northeast!
Rain or Shine, we will be there!

Featuring:

• A huge military vehicle show with vehicles from WW1 through current day!
  • An assortment of vehicles for sale or trade!
  • Over 200 spaces manned by vendors who are selling items of interest to everyone, Kids, Adults, Collectors, Militaria and Vehicle hobbyists, at prices that fit any budget!
  • Information about Military vehicle buying, collecting, restoring and selling, as well as upcoming shows and parades available.

[*]
    Military encampment with re-enactors using genuine military equipment just the way our soldiers did. See how soldiers lived!
    [*]
    Great food and refreshments available onsite!
Very inexpensive admission to all events, which benefits the Military Transport Association Inc, a non-profit organization that supports our troops deployed in harms way, and the military vehicle hobby.

For more Show and Swap Meet Information, email info@mtaswapmeet.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

emr

As for the MTA minding for a plug like that, YEEHA , I know I speak for all when i say we are a fun and outgoing club that truly feels the more the merrier...:jumpin:...[thumbzup]... We are really lucky to have such a great group that is just open to anyone anytime joining in to help any way they can...Just like this site, This is one awesome hobby...[thumbzup]...Thanks...