• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA*'s 9th annual Swap Meet and Military Vehicle Show April 17th and 18th 2010 in NJ

DanJP2

I don't see anything about this event on here. So here you go! :grin: Hope the MTA doesn't mind me posting but didn't want any Steel Soldiers members to miss it.

MTA*'s 9th annual
Swap Meet and

Military Vehicle Show

At the Sussex County Fairgrounds,
37 Plains Road (off US 206), Augusta, New Jersey 07822
GPS: 41º 8.161’ – 74º 43.033’
Admission $5 • Kids 12 and under & People in Uniform Free!
April 17th and 18th 2010.
The premiere MV show and militaria swapmeet in the northeast!
Rain or Shine, we will be there!

Featuring:

• A huge military vehicle show with vehicles from WW1 through current day!
  • An assortment of vehicles for sale or trade!
  • Over 200 spaces manned by vendors who are selling items of interest to everyone, Kids, Adults, Collectors, Militaria and Vehicle hobbyists, at prices that fit any budget!
  • Information about Military vehicle buying, collecting, restoring and selling, as well as upcoming shows and parades available.

[*]
    Military encampment with re-enactors using genuine military equipment just the way our soldiers did. See how soldiers lived!
    [*]
    Great food and refreshments available onsite!
Very inexpensive admission to all events, which benefits the Military Transport Association Inc, a non-profit organization that supports our troops deployed in harms way, and the military vehicle hobby.

For more Show and Swap Meet Information, email info@mtaswapmeet.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

emr

As for the MTA minding for a plug like that, YEEHA , I know I speak for all when i say we are a fun and outgoing club that truly feels the more the merrier...:jumpin:...[thumbzup]... We are really lucky to have such a great group that is just open to anyone anytime joining in to help any way they can...Just like this site, This is one awesome hobby...[thumbzup]...Thanks...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks