• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA Show April 18 & 19

jerseyjello

I will most likely make it there saturday with my Deuce....I hope...

Gotta get a flat fixed and 3 tons of rock out of it first:!:

Will anyone be selling spin on filter kits for M35's?????

emr

A BIG YES to camping in your vehicle / trailer there are also camper hook ups NOW there is a ten dollar fee to camp in a tent or truck 20 and up for electric this is a fee to the fair grounds with electric and stuff, it includes the showers also,NOW if some one shows up in there MV and sleeps in it, and the fair guys do not know we do not care either. the MTA website is mtaofnj.org this one can go on and get to the show site and ALL the info one would need.....Hope U ALL can come on down!!!!!!!!!...Randy

The show is located in Sussex, County, N.J. in the town of Newton, or outside of the town of Newton at the Sussex County Fairgrouds. Directly off of Route 206 North. Check the MTA website for driving directions.

FDNY129

I'm planning on buying 6 tires. Hopefully I'll find some 11/20 XZL's, or something meaty, & better than my Armstrong tread. Has anyone heard of a vendor selling some? I'd hate to drag the trailer there ,and pay tolls for the axles in both directions if its gonna be empty :cry:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One thing I've noticed at MV shows, you never know what you'll come across, and if you get lucky it might be something you were actually LOOKING for!

art

I'm planning on buying 6 tires. Hopefully I'll find some 11/20 XZL's, or something meaty, & better than my Armstrong tread. Has anyone heard of a vendor selling some? I'd hate to drag the trailer there ,and pay tolls for the axles in both directions if its gonna be empty :cry:
A vendor is bringing a 5ton load full of tires, I emailed him to contact you.

:???: Why don't you just bring your Deuce? It would be almost the same in tolls and a great road trip. :driver: alittle more in fuel but no worry about bringing all your stuff home.

jatonka

I will be at Sussex, with all the spin-on Multifuel adaptors , oil, primary ,and secondary. And filters for them. And AVM lockout hubs. And the seat cushion covers, bows, straps, shear pins, and light bulbs, and everything. PM for special requests. And I have Yankee Deuce with me to entertain you all as I step out for a cigar from time to time. JT out

ChuckSmith

Saturday, Apr 18
High: 69 °F
Partly sunny and warm

Sunday, Apr 19
High: 54 °F
Mostly cloudy with a shower possible; breezy and cooler

Saturday is going to be GREAT compared to the wind last year. Hoping for a HUGE turnout on Saturday. Been seeing the trucks around the county with the signs on them. Saw one of 23 in Franklin at Advance Auto Parts. Good spot to park it! Great to hear about the show this year on NNJ 103.7 too.

One thing I did notice is on the show web site, there are no times listed for the show? You have to read a show flyer to find out.

Defintely looking forward to the show! :D

~Chuck

LiqTenEXp

Hey,

If I want to show up with my M35A2, where do I need to park? Will there be signage there to point me in the right direction?

Mike_Pop

If anyone is interested in joining us for the ride up, we are departing Monmouth County Airport at 2pm. Will be traveling Route 34, Route 18, I-287, & Route 206.

So far, it's Paul Taylor with his M1009 and my trailer. I will be following in my truck and my trailered Austin Champ with goodies for sale!

Feel free to call my cell phone if you want to convoy up.

Mike Pop
732-245-8317

jatonka

Show is loaded with vehicles,vendors and SS members who are finally out of snow and into Green. MVnewguy, Emmado, Yankeedeuce, GIbill, SRjeeper, lots more are here, more coming. Beautiful weather ahead, all day. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks