• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - July Nominations

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome to the July 2014 MV of the month contest. The rules are pretty simple. To submit a vehicle for the drawing:

1. You may nominate another member's vehicle. Or your own.
2. A photo must be submitted with your post.
3. Previous winners from current year cannot be re-nominated. (Current winners: RAYZER, M920, Papabear [proud american], Whiterabbit, vtdeucedriver, Tinwoodsman)
4. One vehicle per user per month. It's to keep things fair. Not everyone has multiple MVs in their fleet. (The OD disease hasn't taken them over yet :jumpin: )
5. We're limited to 20 vehicles in the drawing. I will take the first twenty vehicles submitted. Once we hit twenty, or at 17:30hrs July 19th whichever comes first I'll open a poll for the vote.

So let's get this started! [thumbzup] (Patracy ask me to start the thread due to a busy schedule. He will come on and make it "official" when he can.

Last edited:
I nominate my truck Bouncin Betty Knocks

I figured what the heck it took me 2 years to get her this far.I put an m105A3 bed on her new 14.00 NATO tires 4 new shocks oil centrifuge spin on oil filters air pack rebuild master cylinder rebuild Ouverson lockouts wheel cylinders nicopper brake lines new soft lines and still got more to do have an 08 rebuilt lds465
to install also.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK....There hasn't been a truck nominated in over 24 hours and we got five the first day.

NOMINATE SOMETHING FOLKS!!!

Don't make me come over there!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks