• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - June 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK - enough is enough - Mike has been a major contributor and outstanding member and a great server - I would like to NOMINATE Mikes MKT full working kitchen for this month MV POLL of the month.
Watching him slave in that kitchen for folks to eat a great meal all day long - and try to get volunteers to help is breathtaking.

I do not have any pics - so ANYONE who has pics of his entire working array of HELLS KITCHEN on MV wheels please help me out and post it.

He is a fine Gentleman - more than knowledgeable about everything he does (I like his pictures of history the most) but he know everything about food - temp - conditions it blows me away - and to watch him make it look like childs play is breathtaking, and this is only from the Ga Rally events I have seem him work his magic. I salute Mike and his fine work he performs for folks - post up some pics for me please.
OK, I found this pic in the 2014 GA Rally thread. We'll use this one unless SGS-G4 provides a better one??:papabear:

Attachments

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim, please see rule # 1 in post one. Is the "new owner" a member of SteelSoldiers? Just trying to keep things straight.:D

OK, I think I have this right...we have Mike's MKT, SWB's M813, Coffey's 5ton, and hndersonj's deuce pending clarification/pics which will make 13.

Right now we are still at a confirmed 10.:rules:

Still time to get on board folks. :goodjob:
PB, yes he is-texazokie

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK, if I have this thing right (and I think I do), we have 17 firm nominations since SWB PM'd me and said he will post a pic of his M813 tonight.

Still have room for three (3) more folks!:popcorn:

We even may be able to start the Vote Thread early this month which will allow fellers more time to tell lies...er...I mean campaign for their favorite vehicle!!:naner:

M920

Pls

Ok....I'll try to help with nominations as well. :)
For this month I would like to nominate Justin Wehring's other cool machine:

This bad boy is an M1074 Oshkosh PLS with a flat rack on the hook and a M114 loaded on it.
The entry is for the PLS though.

Soni

Attachments