• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month, MAY 2016

shadow1

I hope this qualifies. I know it's not one of the big boys but what the hay.
1942 Hayley Davidson WLA 45cu.in.
Went to Australia on the lend/lease program. Saw service in the Australian Army in the Northern Territory doing the war.image.jpgimage.jpg
I brought it back to the good ole U.S.A. in 2000 and love it.
Thanks

Augdog1964

Ok, I'll nominate my very rare Russian BRM-1k... built on a BMP-1 chassis, with a BMP-2 turret... only 50 in CZ, and this is one of them... amphibious, fast, radar equipped, and more...

DSC_0230.jpg

sd39u

My entry

image.jpg
I'll submit my Bog Dog to the show. Recently repainted and ready for a long season of driving and just having fun. Behr House Paint. 383 Green

big block 88

Supposed to be the forst pic and it was supposed to be one post also but fat finger syndrome on my phone causes bad things to happen.

If i could delete second post i would sir.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks