• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations Jan 2015

sandcobra164

Wait, who am I kidding!!! Looking through the pics, this is my favorite!!! This is me and my boy's changing out a master cylinder and airpack the day before I left for the GA Rally in 2011!!! The truck was loaded and I thought all was right with the world until I stepped on the brake pedal during it's ¨Pre-trip¨ inspection.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wait, who am I kidding!!! Looking through the pics, this is my favorite!!! This is me and my boy's changing out a master cylinder and airpack the day before I left for the GA Rally in 2011!!! The truck was loaded and I thought all was right with the world until I stepped on the brake pedal during it's ¨Pre-trip¨ inspection.
All are very nice pics of a very nice truck Joe...BUT...YOU need to decide the ONE pic you want to represent the truck on this nomination thread. The ADMIN can't do that for you for obvious reasons.:rules:

lindsey97

IMG_0418.jpg

I nominate my 1990 AM General M923A1 hauling hay to produce more beef which I hear makes great burgers. I was off at the time and had to try my new toy out on a friend's farm.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK let's make it 9 I'll put thundercrack new ride up.
If someone would be kind enough to put a picture up for me please.
At work and have no idea how to post from phone.

Thanks

Ken

67Beast

Is that public land or private that you can drive on in your photo? Nice Jeep and beautiful place to drive.
One pic is in my driveway and the other two are out on a public road right after a snow storm. The road crews had not been out to salt yet so I went for a nice ride in the fresh snow.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BUMP for the day crew. We have 9 confirmed and one pending pic for coffey1. (I don't know the truck he's talking about).

8 days left folks.:popcorn:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK let's make it 9 I'll put thundercrack new ride up. If someone would be kind enough to put a picture up for me please.
At work and have no idea how to post from phone. Thanks Ken
So bump for the night shift....we have 10 confirmed nominations and all super ones in my opinion.

I don't know what truck Coffey1 wants a pic posted of or I would help out. I sent him a PM. If anyone else knows maybe you could help like I did for 3dAngus.

As for now, we'll just say 10 confirmed and 1 pending.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm gonna nominate 1943ht's 1943 M16A2 MGMC Half Track...also known as "The African Queen", and yes...Mark DID recover it from Africa but he can tell the story when the Vote/campaign thread opens....PLUS I hope he posts some better pics cause this is the only one I can find for now.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks