• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations Jan 2015

99nouns

Give me forty acres and I'll turn this rig around...THAT'S 16!!
I have no problem making u turns, I get on the grass at right side of highway regardless of the condition than wait for clear on going traffic than I cross 2-3 lanes than stop at the middle grass median (engage 6x6 depending on condition) than wait for clear on on coming traffic cross 2-3 lanes get on the grass on the left side of highway than wait for clear traffic and I am on my way. :)

Thats right you will never see me on Interstate they got walls mostly, I am all Routes.

sandcobra164

PB, I'll go with this picture. It was taken at SSGR10' and Briggs was just over a year old and Joey had celebrated his 3rd Birthday just weeks earlier. They are 6 and 8 now. Man how time flies. I agree that the picture of me changing the master cylinder out is a good one because you can't see my face and the boy's look so happy. In this picture, you can see Lee's face and that's much better to look at along with some Awesome Boy's!!!:D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks