• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month September 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I don't think making something mandatory is the way to go. Once you start doing that you'll start turning away users. I think the best way is to somehow promote the voting and encouraging people to read that thread and then vote. Generally when someone tells me I have to do something I tend to tell them where they can stick something else.
I certainly agree. PATRACY started this monthly program strictly for folks who WANTED to enter their vehicle and just see how it turns out. Making anything mandatory, (other than the few rules in the first post each month) would be a mistake IMO.

It's all in good fun and I believe we should continue to let whoever wants to participate do so with the least amount of "mandatory" requirements possible.:beer:

Oh...and the official count is now 14. :tank:

Last edited:

Viper8

Well, what the heck... I'll throw my other 1943 GTB out there this month. Technically a GTBC, but at the moment it's serving as a surrogate GTBA cargo truck with an M105 trailer body on it in place of the bomb gear.
GTBC2.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Did the boss ever get the vote thread going? Thanks
He only works 23 hour days. It's hard for me to believe that he can't get the Vote Thread started in 15 minutes or less so he should have AT LEAST 45 minutes for family time and sleep....oh wait...I forgot about driving to and from work....

Wow...I'm glad I'm not the Boss!!:beer: