• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mv of the month - september 2016

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It was MB's idea. She made me use a set of lights I had for the GunTruck....But enough of that until the Vote thread opens.:whistle:

Less than 6 hours left folks. :jumpin:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Guys you are posting in the wrong thread. Please wait for the VOTE/POLL thread and then post away.
I jumped the gun. ADHD kicked in and then SQUIRREL! I got excited and loaded the pics

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have ADHD...BAD!! I feel your pain Bro.

Take a deep breath, go outside and count all the blue cars that pass by and wait for the VOTE Thread...I promise the ADMIN will start it...as soon as he stops chasing the squirrel.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks