• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV show at the XXX Burger Drive-in, Issaquah, WA April 12 SUNDAY

Another Ahab

So much good stuff, and can't thank you enough for the great pics. I just now picked up on something I missed earlier; ain't I a PIA!?

- Thought that was a winch on the half-track

- But noticing now that it's some kind of roller, not familiar with that

Anybody know what that's about?

half-track.jpg

Another Ahab

That roller is for crossing ditches and that is not a halftrack, its a Scout Car made by the White company.

Bert
Everything about this rally just gets sweeter the closer you look; thanks Bert:

- And I just picked up on what looks like a .50 cal gun mounted on the scout car, behind the driver. Nice.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everything about this rally just gets sweeter the closer you look; thanks Bert:

- And I just picked up on what looks like a .50 cal gun mounted on the scout car, behind the driver. Nice.
The Ma Deuce is mounted on a trolley / socket that rides a skate rail all of the way around the back interior of the Scout Car. They also would have one or two 30 caliber machine guns mounted the in the same manor to compliment the 50. This is a very cool concept.

Bert

Another Ahab

Show was great, met some cool people, had some great food, and crawled under some neat rigs.
???

That makes for a unique perspective, for sure, kearns.

I wouldn't think to do that, not initially anyway. You know something that maybe I don't?

See anything special!?

kearns

???

That makes for a unique perspective, for sure, kearns.

I wouldn't think to do that, not initially anyway. You know something that maybe I don't?

See anything special!?
i was especially interested in the fabrication that went into putting a hummer body on top of a deuce chassis and drivetrain. Had to take a closer look at the underbelly of this beast. Very impressive way to make a hummer street legal.

Attachments

Another Ahab

i was especially interested in the fabrication that went into putting a hummer body on top of a deuce chassis and drivetrain. Had to take a closer look at the underbelly of this beast. Very impressive way to make a hummer street legal.
Oh yeah, got you:

- I noticed that one also

That is a very nice item.

The "nose" looks a little funky, but I'm guessing that was needed to fit the block. Is that what all that is about?

REDROCKET

I'm here trolling for photos since I was broke down and missed the event. Thanks for posting ... GREAT SHOW GANG!! Looks like one hellofa time!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks