• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MW Bosch injector pump parts ???

86m1028

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Call taylor diesel in memphis. I use their shop to rebuild my pumps. They do all the pumps for memphis equipments trucks. They have what you need.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Cause the parts counter people do not know anything. Talk to a tech. They can atleast pull up fitment catalogs. Are you looking for those parts from yesterday?

86m1028

Cause the parts counter people do not know anything. Talk to a tech. They can atleast pull up fitment catalogs. Are you looking for those parts from yesterday?
Yes, I can live with having to manually reseting the fuel cut off, at least for now.
Best I can tell to replace the return spring, I'll have to tear into the IP.
I need (now) the 2 aluminum levers that clamp to the throttle shaft & shut down shaft.
A key for one of the shafts, and a ball stud for the end of the throttle linkage.

The linkage was really "rigged" & basically fell apart.
Having a dead wrecker sitting in my driveway is not any fun.
I would think that the parts could be found local but I guess that would be too easy.

On another note.
I rebuilt the fuel tank selector, replaced all rubber fuel lines & still loose prime.
Looks like fuel selector is still sucking air.
Tomorrow I will do away with fuel selector & plumb in just the drivers tank.

Just another day in the life of wrecker ownership.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can get a 24v transfer pump for about 30 on ebay. I use a spectre pump to pump across into my main tank 35gph pump.

86m1028

You can get a 24v transfer pump for about 30 on ebay. I use a spectre pump to pump across into my main tank 35gph pump.

Havent deceided what I'm going to do about pass side fuel tank yet.
Priority now is getting it running & moveable.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Get the parts you need. I will be thru your area within the next two weeks. I can let you know a few days in advance. If you zap your pump off i can take it apart and put those parts in fairly quickly.

86m1028

Get the parts you need. I will be thru your area within the next two weeks. I can let you know a few days in advance. If you zap your pump off i can take it apart and put those parts in fairly quickly.
Im calling on Monday for parts !
I'll keep you posted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks