• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MW Bosch injector pump parts ???

86m1028

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Call taylor diesel in memphis. I use their shop to rebuild my pumps. They do all the pumps for memphis equipments trucks. They have what you need.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Cause the parts counter people do not know anything. Talk to a tech. They can atleast pull up fitment catalogs. Are you looking for those parts from yesterday?

86m1028

Cause the parts counter people do not know anything. Talk to a tech. They can atleast pull up fitment catalogs. Are you looking for those parts from yesterday?
Yes, I can live with having to manually reseting the fuel cut off, at least for now.
Best I can tell to replace the return spring, I'll have to tear into the IP.
I need (now) the 2 aluminum levers that clamp to the throttle shaft & shut down shaft.
A key for one of the shafts, and a ball stud for the end of the throttle linkage.

The linkage was really "rigged" & basically fell apart.
Having a dead wrecker sitting in my driveway is not any fun.
I would think that the parts could be found local but I guess that would be too easy.

On another note.
I rebuilt the fuel tank selector, replaced all rubber fuel lines & still loose prime.
Looks like fuel selector is still sucking air.
Tomorrow I will do away with fuel selector & plumb in just the drivers tank.

Just another day in the life of wrecker ownership.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can get a 24v transfer pump for about 30 on ebay. I use a spectre pump to pump across into my main tank 35gph pump.

86m1028

You can get a 24v transfer pump for about 30 on ebay. I use a spectre pump to pump across into my main tank 35gph pump.

Havent deceided what I'm going to do about pass side fuel tank yet.
Priority now is getting it running & moveable.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Get the parts you need. I will be thru your area within the next two weeks. I can let you know a few days in advance. If you zap your pump off i can take it apart and put those parts in fairly quickly.

86m1028

Get the parts you need. I will be thru your area within the next two weeks. I can let you know a few days in advance. If you zap your pump off i can take it apart and put those parts in fairly quickly.
Im calling on Monday for parts !
I'll keep you posted.