• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"MWO" meaning?

McNulty

Hello, on a hmmwv for sale in my area ive seen these triangle tags that say "MWO" with a date on the driver side right above the vehicles identification plate. there's two with dates that are about 4 years apart. if this info has been shared some place on the forum already please forgive me. the hmmwv i saw this on is a 87 m998. with the mwo dates of 3-2-93 and 3-4-97.

McNulty

for things such as 3-point seatbelts, upgraded rear brakes, etc.
oh ok nice so its not necessary a red flag as to the state of the engine or how much work the truck has required in the past. thanks for the response, I appreciate the help.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for the response, appreciate the help.

Yeah, I learned early on, on this forum, ALWAYS check the TM's, search the forum with the search option and google EVERYTHING first, and then look again before asking a question. There are a lot of great and nice people on this forum and have vast wealth of knowledge and will still help you out if you don't, but there are a few that get a little, perturbed.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
Yeah, I learned early on, on this forum, ALWAYS check the TM's, search the forum with the search option and google EVERYTHING first, and then look again before asking a question. There are a lot of great and nice people on this forum and have vast wealth of knowledge and will still help you out if you don't, but there are a few that get a little, perturbed.

Good luck!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks