• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 2hr project (finished at midnight)

plym49

I totally agree!!! That would be awesome. The funny thing is a few years back I was well on my way to building a Jet powered go-kart.

The Bat mobile had a jet engine. Should I have it drop put from the undercarriage, or a special lift out from the bed?:cool:
Either, or have if kind of sideways and it swings out and down. Could be flat against the rear of the cab, where the spare goes, or cut and weld a notch on one side of the bed and hold it sideways vertically there. Plenty of options................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks