• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 2nd CUCV

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry man I assumed you may have seen it in the classifieds. I don't know why I didn't call.
I usually do not peruse the classifieds...the BOSS already thinks I have too much 'stock' on hand. I'm prolly gonna catch heck anyway, I bought a centrifuge and it is due at the house next Tuesday...Glad I am down in Brasil for the next month and a half, give her time to cool off...I just hope she does not have a garage sale while I am down here!!

That's OK, at least it went to a fellow SSr! I'm still gonna cry, that was one SWEET 09!

cucv1833

I usually do not peruse the classifieds...the BOSS already thinks I have too much 'stock' on hand. I'm prolly gonna catch heck anyway, I bought a centrifuge and it is due at the house next Tuesday...Glad I am down in Brasil for the next month and a half, give her time to cool off...I just hope she does not have a garage sale while I am down here!!

That's OK, at least it went to a fellow SSr! I'm still gonna cry, that was one SWEET 09!
I hear ya.

Aleast I took it on one last big camping trip at Kisatchie forest before I got rid of it. I was getting second thoughts then someone showed up with some cash so it had to go.

Ill try to catch up with you when I get back also I'm leaving again soon