• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 923 keeps ''Rocking""

jerry v

Ted Nugent (rocks)I think there is damage in transfer case. /maybee someone put in low and smashed the gas petal in reverse that might do it.

Chitangi

oK ! The mystery is finally solved ! its the wiring between the shift and the transmission that had a short and was causing the trans to act funny,we basically taped and followed and the wiring to the solenoids and that it fixed the problems and now the truck runs like a champ !thanks to my buddy Mark@ SS for the nice gesture: )

Ford Mechanic

Button on the transfer case shift lever may be stuck.... this is the kind of weirdness that will cause.

Or you may have a fuel issue. Sucking air in the fuel line or a clogged filter can cause it to die when put in gear.....
This guy has good advice. Only a couple things that can cause the engine in a auto to stall is a torque converter clutch being engaged for some reason. Or a fuel problem

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks