• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My AM GENERAL M927 Does a pull back or strong change down either in 3rd 0r 2nd gear.

Chitangi

Hey guys ... I need help with my AM General M927 , Each time 'am driving and I have to come to a stop I hear a strong pull back,when the gears are dis-engaging and I was wondering what could be causing that.. I spoke with one mechanic and he mentioned something about adjusting the idle to bring it in-sync with the transmission ...? I don't know.... I just don't what to mess anything up..this normally happens I think either in the 3rd or 2nd gear ..Please help

Chitangi

My M927 concerns me while driving and I try to slow down or stop,but for some reason

My M27 concerns me while driving and I try to slow down or come to a complete stop,I get a ''strong pull back'' from the transmission like in either 3rd or 2nd gear not sure.Some mechanic told its something with your idle been too high and not synced propaly with your transmission or your idle is too ahead of your gears if it make sense but a little concerned guys ..help me out here..thanks !

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There is an adjustment for trans fluid pressure it's like a kick down cable. It comes off the throttle assembly and goes to the trans. It is a threaded or with a sliding loop at the end. Loosen the rod for lighter shifts. You can try switching the fluid to allison transynd. The torque converter takes time to unlock if engine rpms fall too fast and the converter does not have time to unlock it can stall the engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks