• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My anniversary present

downeast

My wife gave me this for our 20th anniversary.

John Winslow built the truck. He's a great guy and fantastic to work with. The wheels are from ODIron. Mike is a genius. The tires are from Berg tire and are decent but I will be replacing them with some fantastic tires I just got from ODIron.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your wife gave you a truck for your anniversary? Man, where are these women at that like green iron? Are they only in NC?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is an outstanding truck. I like all the sublte mods to it. I have to say this, I knew the wheels Mike makes are flippable but I've not seen anyone put them on that way. I see you did and they look awesome. Fooey on flipping hubs when the wheels are reversible. Very very nice!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very nice, congratulations. :beer:

Your truck looks great!

I agree, Winslow and OD Iron are top notch operators. I'd buy from 'em anytime (and I do-all my M38A1 brake system parts have come from him).

downeast

That is a truck box in the bed. I'll post some pictures later today. It's a 72" Knaack (lockable) box and fits perfectly. The batteries (with battery cutoff switch) and fuel tank are in the box. I just mounted a retractable air hose reel in there this morning and now I'm working on the plumbing. I'll post some pics when I'm finished. With all that stuff in there, there's still a decent amount of room left for tools.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks