• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My anniversary present

downeast

My wife gave me this for our 20th anniversary.

John Winslow built the truck. He's a great guy and fantastic to work with. The wheels are from ODIron. Mike is a genius. The tires are from Berg tire and are decent but I will be replacing them with some fantastic tires I just got from ODIron.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your wife gave you a truck for your anniversary? Man, where are these women at that like green iron? Are they only in NC?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is an outstanding truck. I like all the sublte mods to it. I have to say this, I knew the wheels Mike makes are flippable but I've not seen anyone put them on that way. I see you did and they look awesome. Fooey on flipping hubs when the wheels are reversible. Very very nice!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very nice, congratulations. :beer:

Your truck looks great!

I agree, Winslow and OD Iron are top notch operators. I'd buy from 'em anytime (and I do-all my M38A1 brake system parts have come from him).

downeast

That is a truck box in the bed. I'll post some pictures later today. It's a 72" Knaack (lockable) box and fits perfectly. The batteries (with battery cutoff switch) and fuel tank are in the box. I just mounted a retractable air hose reel in there this morning and now I'm working on the plumbing. I'll post some pics when I'm finished. With all that stuff in there, there's still a decent amount of room left for tools.