• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my deuce

missleman

hey ya'll i'll try & get some more pics up. i got the ajax all apart to start resoring it. the aim-9 sidewinder is in my garage. it wouldn't fit in the house, to tall. the duece & triler are nothing special, just real solid pieces.

eagle4g63

MAN!!!! Who knew I am near a few of those sights!!! One is only a few blocks from me....how weird.

On another note: I told the wife I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!!!

As Homer would saw: Must get missile.

DieselBob

Thanks for the link chadande. Looked up some in my area and come to find out there is a launch site just down the street. The grandson's play football on the field that covers part of the old the site.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gots an Estes AAMRAM, does that count?

You should haul that missle on your deuce pointed backwards. With a no tailgaiting sign.

missleman

i've been fluffing up the deuce with paint & cleaning. been trying to drive it around the neighbor hood making lots of racket! this is my first time with something this big on the road:shock:. it going to take a few laps. hope to be at kennesaw with it.

DieselBob

Every little bit helps. I was going to take the deuce out the other day just for a drive and the wife asked if she could go along....:shock: Life just keeps getting better...:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks