• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my deuce

missleman

hey ya'll i'll try & get some more pics up. i got the ajax all apart to start resoring it. the aim-9 sidewinder is in my garage. it wouldn't fit in the house, to tall. the duece & triler are nothing special, just real solid pieces.

eagle4g63

MAN!!!! Who knew I am near a few of those sights!!! One is only a few blocks from me....how weird.

On another note: I told the wife I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!!!

As Homer would saw: Must get missile.

DieselBob

Thanks for the link chadande. Looked up some in my area and come to find out there is a launch site just down the street. The grandson's play football on the field that covers part of the old the site.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gots an Estes AAMRAM, does that count?

You should haul that missle on your deuce pointed backwards. With a no tailgaiting sign.

missleman

i've been fluffing up the deuce with paint & cleaning. been trying to drive it around the neighbor hood making lots of racket! this is my first time with something this big on the road:shock:. it going to take a few laps. hope to be at kennesaw with it.

DieselBob

Every little bit helps. I was going to take the deuce out the other day just for a drive and the wife asked if she could go along....:shock: Life just keeps getting better...:-D

missleman

does anybody know a good way to get the drmo crayon markings off the tarps on trailers? i've tried just about everything.